Ashampoo Snap 6 provides everything you need to capture information, apply annotations and effects to illustrate your point and publish the results.
Ashampoo Snap 6 provides multiple capture modes to cover all possible eventualities. Besides optional keyboard shortcuts to trigger the different modes, there is no fiddling with your keyboard required as most modes simply involve mouse positioning and clicking to begin/end the capturing process.
Once your screenshot(s) have been created it is time to start editing. You donâ™t need extra image editing software, Ashampoo Snap 6 supports you with a range of built-in functions to annotate, illustrate and process your screenshots to help you communicate your thoughts and ideas.
Discard and delete snapshots right from within Ashampoo Snap 6. You may even open and re-edit existing images and PDF documents or browse their output folders, all with a single click. Use the built-in date- and timestamp feature to catalog your images and apply either text- or image-based watermarks with transparency to protect your intellectual property.
New highlights:- Restructured tool bars for improved workflow
- New tools, e.g. Floodfill, BlurPen, Numbering etc.
- Facebook and YouTube upload
- Easier accessible configuration options for all tools
- Improved tools supporting rotation and transparency
- Delayed and timed capture
- Menu capture mode for multi-level menus
- Watermarking for screenshots and captured videos
- Recording of webcam and microphone
1. run reg key in this folder
2. click on yes
3. click on ok
|Click To Download|