Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 product overview:Applies to: Microsoft Office Access 2007, Excel 2007, Groove 2007, InfoPath 2007, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Publisher 2007, Word 2007
Building on the strengths of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 provides teams and organizations with the most comprehensive set of tools to collect and consolidate any type of information, find what they are looking for quickly, and easily share critical information with others across geographic or organizational boundaries, whether working online or offline. Included in Office Enterprise 2007 are Microsoft Office Groove 2007, which provides a rich and secure collaboration environment for teams to work together, regardless of location and with minimal IT support, and Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, which provides complete information management capabilities for any type of electronic content, helping information workers and project teams to deliver better results faster.
Easily and more securely share information among teams
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 helps teams and organizations to easily share information, synchronously and asynchronously, from any location.
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 provides for live sharing sessions, making it possible for people at different locations to simultaneously view and edit the same page of notes.
* With the Microsoft Office Groove 2007 decentralized architecture, teams can share information from any location, even when not connected to the corporate network.
* Office Groove 2007 provides strong encryption at all times on each user’s desktop computer and while data is being synchronized between workspaces.
* Together, Office OneNote 2007, Office Groove 2007, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 offer a comprehensive environment to help teams organize, share, access, manage, and store information.
Increase team productivity and results
Office Enterprise 2007 helps teams and organizations to easily gather, consolidate, organize, and reuse project information, so teams can deliver better results faster.
* Office OneNote 2007 enables consolidation of disparate pieces of project information in many electronic formats, with easy access to content through advanced search capabilities.
* Offline Office Groove 2007 content is automatically synchronized when an Internet connection is obtained, so all workers can continuously access the most relevant project data.
* Users of Office Groove 2007 can monitor team member activity and changes to documents for greater visibility of the most up-to-date project information.
* When saved to Office SharePoint Server 2007, content in Office OneNote 2007 and Office Groove 2007 becomes part of an official project record.
Maximize efficient use of IT resources
Office Enterprise 2007 uses resources in an efficient manner, reducing demand on IT workers and system resources.
* Office Groove 2007 helps with user self-provisioning after initial setup, so users can create new workspaces, add tools, and invite team members into workspaces without involving IT resources.
* Both Office Groove 2007 and Office OneNote 2007 help reduce e-mail storage needs by moving team collaboration activities out of e-mail.
* Office Groove 2007 handles data synchronization in a network-efficient manner: only changes to files are sent, reducing bandwidth use and providing users with a solution for sharing large files.
* Office Enterprise 2007 integration with other 2007 Microsoft Office system software (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Office Communicator 2007, and Office InfoPath 2007) brings additional context and richness to workspace activities.
IT Includes :-
Microsoft Office Tools
2007 Microsoft Office system requirements
Applies to: Microsoft Office Access 2007, Excel 2007, Groove 2007, InfoPath 2007, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Publisher 2007, Word 2007
When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2003 to the 2007 release you should not need to upgrade your hardware, although you might need to upgrade to a supported operating system. When upgrading from Microsoft Office 2000 or Office XP to the 2007 release you will have to make sure that your hardware and operating system meet the minimum 2007 Microsoft Office system requirements.
We highly recommend that you evaluate your computer before you install 2007 Microsoft Office system products to verify your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements.
Note The 2007 Microsoft Office system programs client is a 32-bit application and can run on a Windows 64-bit platform (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Vista) but there may be some feature limitations as noted in the system requirements below.
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Computer and processor 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher 1
Memory 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher1, 2
Hard disk 2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
Drive CD-ROM or DVD drive
Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
Operating system Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system3
Other Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007. Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0. Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services or Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007. Connectivity to Office SharePoint Server 2007 required for browser-enabled InfoPath forms and additional collaboration functionality. Groove Messenger integration requires Windows Messenger 5.1 or later or Communicator 1.0 or later. Includes a 5 year subscription to the Groove relay service.
Some features require Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0b, Microsoft Active Sync 4.1, microphone1, audio output device, video recording device (such as a webcam), TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner, Windows Mobile 2003 powered Smartphone or Windows Mobile 5 powered Smartphone or Pocket PC, or a router that supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP). Sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
Connectivity to Office Communications Server 2007 is required to enable the full functionality of Office Communicator 2007.
Additional Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
1 2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 1 GB RAM or higher recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
2 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
3Send to OneNote 2007 print driver and Internet Fax not available on 64 bit OS. Groove Folder Synchronization not available on 64 bit OS.
* DOUBLE CLICK ON THE SETUP ICON TO INSTALL MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE.
* COPY THE SERIAL FROM KEY(TEXT DOCUMENT) AND PASTE THE KEY WHEN IT ASK FOR.
Note:This is a torrent file click here to download utorrent or bittorrent.
|Click To Download|
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 with Serial Key Full Version Free Download